Whenever an order is placed successfully you should receive at least 3 emails; an order confirmation, an invoice and a dispatch notification. When you're not receiving these emails, a couple of things could've happened:
- The emails could've ended up in your spam folder
- The emails could've been stopped by the spam filter from your email provider
- You could've accidentally filled in the wrong email address
- You could've accidentally made a typo in your email address
- The order or the transaction could've failed, thus not completing the order
Therefore please check your spam folder first. You could also check your bank account to see if a payment was made, but please be aware that this might not be a real time accurate overview, depending on the payment method you've used.
If you want to be sure if your order succeeded or what its status is, please contact our support team.
For example: 'exchange policy', 'payment error' or 'quality features'