In general, our orders are processed and dispatched nicely on time. However, sometimes there are situations beyond our control that can affect the processing or shipping time of our orders, like severe weather conditions or exceptional issues at a postal company.
Below you will find the most recent status update whether there is an issue at hand or not.
Most recent update;
Good news! There are no major issues or delays at this moment. However, please keep in mind that the Holiday season could cause possible delays. Important dates to keep in mind are:
- Singles' Day: Thursday, November 11th
- Black Friday: Friday, November 26th
- Cyber Monday: Monday, November 29th
- Sinterklaas(NL): Sunday, December 5th
- Christmas Eve: Friday, December 24th
- Christmas Day: Saturday, December 25th
Some extra tips;
- Order our products well in advance of the day you'll need them and don't wait until the last minute if you don't have to.
- If you're not sure that you'll be home on the day of the delivery, you can also have the parcel delivered to a service point.
- Always keep a close eye on your tracking for any possible delays and delivery times.